Thursday 14 April 2011

Wish List




Well its that time again, where we have been looking at what we cant afford (and there's alot of it!!!). Firstly I have to say how good H&M's new collection is for summer. There are some gorgeous dresses and bikinis and the accessories are beautiful. First on my wish list are these bikinis, they will be absolutely perfect for Benicassim, we got our tickets yesterday and I'm very excited, it has the best line up this year!



These are some of the dresses from H&M's collection, so cute. The 70's boho maxi is my favourite, although I usually go for short and sweet the maxi is definitely 'The' length this summer. I will be wearing with a floppy felt hat, cuff and the amazing YSL ring above!
nOf course crochet is going to be huge this summer, and I wont be an exception wearing it. I think i'll be going for crochet shorts or waistcoat (check out Kind Hearts and Coronets crochet waistcoats!!). I feel like I'm all about summer clothes writing here, but to be honest I am. I love summer and cant wait for its proper arrival, got lots planned Benicassim, Amsterdam, Vintage at Goodwood,  Bugjam, Vintage finding trips to Paris and any other impromptu plans that pop up. I definitely think I will be going for the 70'd boho look this year, I love the 70's flat wedges that are in at the minute, i'll be digging my orange espadrille wedges out of the cupboard. I haven't worn them in a few years, its ace when an item comes back in and you already have it!



And to complete my boho/ hippie look a Sally Kingston coronet, what better accessory for summer!!

Peace out  people, till next time
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. hey,

    where do you go vintage shopping?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we get all our stock from vintage fairs and markets etc. Our own personal vintage we get from markets, Ebay and Etsy. Check out our shop Kind Hearts and Coronets on Ebay.

    http://stores.ebay.com/kindheartsandcoronetsvintage

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete