Wednesday 20 April 2011

What a lovely weekend had by me and Jade! We took pictures for our new listings, going up tomorrow guys so check them out!! On our mission to find a nice breakfast we also found some super cute sun dresses and summer shorts, all will be available soon!
Then yesterday I was off to the beach with my little sister Lucie and boyfriend Matt, enjoying the most of the gorgeous weather we have been having! As I have already said we live for summer at Kind Hearts, maybe the reason why we both went off to Australia traveling. Jade coming from Stoke and me from Warrington we met in Coogee a suburb of Sydney and bonded over vintage anything, food, Notorious B.I.G and Melonheads. http://www.melonhead.com.au/

Me and Jade

Jade juggling Dre, Bart and Chum

Peace and love for now, until our next adventure
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment