Friday 3 June 2011

It's a beautiful day, Don't let it get away!



Hello you lovely's!
 Well isn't it a gorgeous summer day. I'm sitting on the balcony after just walking the three hounds... Chum, Bart and Dre. Been shopping today and bought these absolutely AMAZING shoes. I have had my eyes on these for a week or so but nowhere had my size. So i was extremely happy when i got them! In the picture i'm modelling a lovely abstract colour vest top which is on sale on ebay NOW, so get your bids on. Also wearing my high waisted levi shorts. Knee high socks and my NEW SHOES!

Last week me and Nat went Vintage shopping and bought some really lovely pieces of clothing. One of my favourites is an alter neck Romper. Which is on ebay now. 


We will be blogging a lot more this week as we love being out in this weather. So be sure to check us out regularly and have a look at this weeks listings. They are beautiful.

PEACE & LOVE
Kind Hearts & Coronets

1 comment: