Friday 7 October 2011

Snap shots of our summer of love......

Well gorgeous guys and gals I am back from Ibiza and although I'm not happy about it the weather has saved me from the holiday blues... well at least I hope. I decided that as it is October this weekend, and summer will officially be over, to put together a montage of my fave shots of our summer and what a summer it was! Portugal with the girls, Ibiza, picnics, vintage fairs, family parties, beer garden drinking, fashion shows, Vespa's, BBQ's and paddling pool fun and dare we mention it AGAIN Benicassim (which we know you have heard alot about). These pics show some of the best bits from Kind Hearts summer from outfits just the best days with the best of friends. Till next year summer... We LOVE YOU!!!

































There are many more photo's but these are some of our favourites. Hope you liked them......

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment